Business Office Manager
Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital is seeking an experienced Business Office Manager ready to take responsibility for the supervision of all aspects of job functions and workflow in association with our
Patient Accounts & Collection Services function.
We are seeking a candidate which will be an outstanding critical thinker with the skills and abilities necessary to organize, delegate and respond to urgent or emergent situations.
This individual MUST possess and demonstrate the ability to make decisions in a timely manner with skills based on accurate information and/or analysis of data.
- Patient billing system maintenance and development
- Collections on patient accounts
- Proper recording of patient accounts and allowances (bad debt, payor negotiations, 3rd party reimbursements, etc.)
- Preparation of appropriate reports
- Make recommendations to improve processes
Education & experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Medical Billing, Coding and Collection; Supervisory experience preferred.
Full Time Position